Highlights for the Week of December 4 – 8th, 2023
Follow us on Facebook!
Please check the school calendar on the following:
Monday – 70’s Day. Dress like the 70’s.
Tuesday – Santa Claus or Grinch (Wear Red or Green)
Wednesday- Festive Socks Day
Thursday- Tinsel Thursday (Wear something sparkly)l
Friday – Flannel Friday (Wear your flannel)
Join PTA by clicking on the link: https://sandstone.memberhub.com/store?limit=21&live=true
Buy a school shirt at: https://www.schoolspirit4u.com/
Join our new parent program WATCHD.OG.S! More information is available in the front office or you can email Taysha Bundy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Calendar Items:
- Monday, December 11th – Candy Cane Day (Wear red & white)
- Tuesday, December 12th – Elf Day (Wear your most elf-like outfit)
- Wednesday, December 13th – Snow Day (Wear white)
- Thursday, December 14th – Christmas Choir Concert @ 6PM
- Thursday, December 14th – Reindeer day (Dress in brown)
- Friday, December 15th – Festive Friday (Wear your most festive hat)
- Monday, December 18th – 80’s Day. Dress like the 80’s.
- Tuesday, December 19th – Ugly Sweater Day (Wear your festive sweaters)
- Wednesday, December 20th – Pajama Day! Early release day. School gets out at 12pm.
- Christmas Break – December 21st – January 2nd, 2024.
- January 3rd – School starts again.
Our commitment to Sandstone parents is to provide feedback consistently and effectively through emails, phone calls, DOJO, letters, newsletters, and an open-door relationship. During the feedback, we will relay the importance of education to parents by being positive and encouraging.
We love our Sandstone Families! Work hard, Bee kind!
1st – 5th Grade
Monday – Thursday
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Monday – Thursday
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 pm
Friday Schedule for K-5
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 pm
1st Grade Lunch
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
2nd Grade Lunch
11:55 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
3rd Grade Lunch
12:10 a.m. – 12:50 p.m.
4th Grade Lunch
12:25 p.m. – 12:55 p.m.
5th Grade Lunch
12:40 p.m. – 1:10 p.m.
Schedule your parent/teacher Student Education Plan (SEP) by signing up for a time here.
Use password | raptors (lowercase) and student’s birthday